Brandwise / Client
Inbound Marketing Position
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our clients and assist with the Brandwise inbound marketing, social media, content development, and lead generation. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which the Brandwise Operations Manager and the client sales leadership will help you accomplish.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR.
- Buyer Persona Usage: Understanding of, and regular usage of the client’s buyer persona. All marketing should address the buyer persona’s issues and talk about how the client solves their problems.
- Content Strategy: Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the client’s owned properties that we are managing/creating (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Social Media Strategy: Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the client’s company and/or industry. Help distribute content that educates and entertains the client’s audience and supports marketing goals. Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from client’s social network presence. Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Lead Generation: Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimization: Continual improvements done to the client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish Closed-Loop Analytics: Work with Operations Manager and with client’s sales team to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Inbound Marketing & Hubspot & COS Certified: If you are not certified now, we will need you to get certified in the first 60 days.
OTHER ITEMS YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR.
- Weekly Brandwise Marketing Meeting - participation and reporting mandatory
- Weekly Operations Meeting - participation and reporting mandatory
- Occasional Client Meetings - as needed
- Brandwise Blog Writing - 1 article a week for Brandwise blog
- Reading/Training - (for both internal business improvement / communication / efficiencies and career/industry growth some will be mandatory)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software (Hubspot preferably) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Digital Native - you must have a social following using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
COMPANY/EMPLOYEE CORE VALUES:
MUST HAVE ALL CORE VALUES AND THESE WILL BE USED TO HIRE, FIRE, AND REWARD YOU!
- Honesty & Integrity
- Succeed or Die - Work Hard/Play Hard - persistence is key, failure is not an option, do whatever it takes, perpetual self-improvement, committing to doing what’s best for the team/company (if the team wins we all win)
- Lead with the Heart of a Teacher, Think like a Publisher - we educate, we document, we publish, we are all thought leaders
- Attention to Detail - strive for perfection without losing traction, detail in all areas (work, interactions, etc)
- Have FUN - enthusiastic, energetic, happy, passionate, love what you do
- Think Different - we thrive in an ever-changing environment, we’re unconventional, we’re weird, we’re different, we’re always questioning status quo and finding ways to innovate