Business Development Webinar Series -
Sign up here!
12 Week Training Course.
- Are you interested in growing your business?
- Do you think your customers have changed the way they buy?
- If so, do you think you need to change the way you sell?
- Are you a business owner, CEO, marketing, or sales executive that is frustrated with trying to grow your business or keep the business you have?
Brandwise has partnered with some of the most talented marketers and sales trainers to create a think tank on the best practices for aligning sales & marketing efforts in the new economy. This is the year to position your business for growth… and we’d like to share our best Smarketing ideas.
Align Your Selling Process with Your Customer’s Buying Process Using Smarketing:
- Get the expected ROI from inbound marketing
- Use a growth oriented business development strategy
- Develop a simple and repeatable sales and marketing process
- Find the decision makers
- Close more business
- Retain more customers
- Create customer evangelists for your brand
If your Sales and Marketing are not working together, it may be time to take a look into Smarketing.
When Sales & Marketing are working together, you'll find many happy and long term clients and customers that become evangelists for your business.
Sales + Marketing + Delighted Customer Evangelist =
Happy CEOs & CFOs!