If you are a CEO of a larger corporation you probably know the issues with aligning the sales and marketing team. If you are a smaller business, you have probably had to make the tough call between making an investment in either sales or in marketing. If you have been around for a while, you may have invested in both. Maybe you invested in sales people first, and if that did not meet your expectations, you may have taken a break to recoup your losses. Then a few years later, you figure maybe we need marketing since sales idea didn't work.
If you are like most small businesses, when getting started in marketing, you may have not known which form of marketing to go with – Yellow Pages, Advertising, Trade Shows, Direct Mail, Blogging, SEO or Social Media. With all these choices, how do you decide which is best for you?
Well, maybe the real problem is that there was no strategy in place to align the sales and marketing your business did. What would it take to make a game plan for marketing that is focused on lead generation. A better question might be how do you do this? What would happen if the sales team told the marketing team what a good lead was? Could this help you find the right marketing medium, message and demographic info to use? Of course it would.
Are you a CEO that is…
- Frustrated that your investment in marketing lacks the expected ROI?
- Unsure how your sales, marketing and business development strategy will translate into growth next year?
- Tired of chasing down the latest trends without any clear direction or way to measure ROI?
- Concerned that your sales team is unable to close your current inbound leads?
- Worried that your customer retention rate is declining and undermining your plans for business’ growth and profitability?
Then now is the time to find a new solution and work with experts that understand your frustrations.