The Factory Body Engineering, a gym and personal trainer in Keller, Texas, hired Brandwise to develop their new website.
The Factory was looking to develop an effective marketing tool that will allow them to market their gym in a cost effective way over the years. We decided to put all/most of their marketing efforts into a new website.
The first thing Brandwise did was to create a design that stayed true to The Factory's interior design and brand image. This meant building a design with an industrial, modern feel to enhance "the factory" feel of the brand. To keep things cost effective over the long-haul we went with an Inbound Marketing system for their website.
The new site design offers a strong look and feel that is very similar to their gym.
Although it is early (about a month) The Factory is already :
- starting to rank for a handful of keywords
- has 3 Keywords ranked on the first page of google
- has 20 blog subscribers
- 3 blog comments
- Social Media reach of 86
- has 5 new inbound links
- has gotten 11 leads already
- has a 26% increase in monthly web traffic
- getting about 800 visits per month
- as of today The Factory has a website grade of 76% out of 100