As some of you may know I head up an few Inbound Marketing Groups that meet once a month. A basic entry level group and a more advanced group. One of the things we are going to discuss next month is successful blogging techniques. I can give my two cents, but I thought it would be better if I tap into other expert bloggers.
So here is what I am thinking:
- Ask top bloggers to share their best tips on blogging
- Do a poll to ask your thoughts on some of the top tips then refine this list
- Take best 7 tips and develop a presentation to be shared with my Inbound Marketing Groups and also on Slideshare and promoted to all our "Fans", "Followers" & "other connections"
- I am thinking this might create a few blog articles on the topic of best blogging techniques that I will write and share with you and also mention anyone who is used in the articles or the presentation and include your twitter account and blog address for recommended reading to our followers.
Ideas/Tips that might be helpful-
- How to write articles quickly
- How to use top 10 lists effectively
- How to get comments
- How to interact with your blog readers
- How to get people to subscribe to your blog
- How to market or promote articles/blog
- etc., etc.
Please make a comment below or click the button below to add more detailed tips by using the Bloggers Unite Tip Form on the next page. Make sure to add all your contact info so that if your info becomes the top tips used, we can give you credit and also promote your blog and twitter account.
Thanks for all your help!
Also, please go vote for the top blog tips submitted.